Monday, October 12, 2015

Mission Statement / First Post

Most of my other blogging is focused on the challenges that I face as a human. I forget to put in the good stuff (like when I overcome those challenges). That is what this blog is for. As a R.O.C. (Record Of Celebrations).

This will cover the things I'm learning, or have learned.

This will cover life wins (removing bad habits or solving problems)

So, let's start.



This Saturday I shaved my head as a "starting new" type thing.

Sunday the 10th I cleaned the house and did all of the dishes I could find in my computer area and the kitchen in general.

Later that day I uninstalled League of Legends and a ton of other games I'm really addicted to. Hopefully this will help me be productive.

With all of that done I ended up going to bed within 1/2 hour of my set time of 9:30 so I could get a decent nights sleep.

At work I've been productive and helping with a data collection program.

Ok, that's it for now.



Finally, I've realized that I set a ton of goals for myself, but I rarely finish them, so I'll not tell you any goals on here. Just the success I've had with what I've been doing in life. If I so happen to set a goal and finish it, I'll tell you. If not, oh well. It's not a celebration and I won't worry about it.




Song for the week: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etmFT1OQSnc

No comments:

Post a Comment